Makeup ideas:
Possible outfits:
1) I think this outfit portrays Ruby's slightly edgy daytime look and would show off her original fashion style. This is important because she will be promoting her new fashion label in the article. However it might come across as too casual, I would need to make the tone of the article much more laid-back too.
2) This outfit perfectly portrays Ruby's girly extravagant style and would definitely show off her celebrity status and image. However it might make her seem less relatable to the readers so I would have to change the tone of my article to be less 'girl-next-door' and more A list celebrity. This would still appeal to my target audience as she would be an aspirational figure.
3) This outfit is a mix between casual and dressed up. Although it is suitably girly, I don't think it is either individual enough or glitzy enough to represent Ruby's personality so I don't think I will use it.
Possible locations for my photo shoot:
I think I will take studio shots as well as taking some with the wall as a backdrop and also the tube station in London for my front cover. The studio shots will make my magazine seem plush and professional and it will enable me to use idyllic lighting to highlight the features of Ruby's face. I will use quite natural but bright lighting with no shadows.
If I don't use the wall or station shots on my front cover, they could be useful as the main image in my feature article.
If I don't use the wall or station shots on my front cover, they could be useful as the main image in my feature article.
No comments:
Post a Comment